Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V13 #11
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 15:28:04 +0000

one with the eyes they had just taken in,
clean glass, no fog I can detect, later dual scales, and smooth focusing

movement, for $295 + tax, $320 total. When I asked why they had it at
that
price, he said "That's all they're worth!"
<<<

That's a super deal. Ya just LOVE people who don't value Leicas. I once
had a chance to buy a Mercedes from a guy (ex WWII soldier) who hated
Germans...same kinda thing. Lovely little car, and he wouldn't believe
it was anything but a piece of crap. Would have had a fabulous deal if I
could have scrounged up the money. :-/

- --Mike