Subject: RE: [Leica] Tits
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 09:28:23 -0000

> Since everyone is going to be using the M adapters for their LTM
> lenses--and finding that often the lens will unscrew rather than the
> whole assembly unbayonet----the little tits...

Come on, guys! This is the 90s....it's "the little breasts on the back
of..." And, it's both insensitive and politically incorrect to make
judgmental comments, or any comment for that matter,about the size of these
breasts! ;-)

(I know...I know...apologies in advance to Tina, Debbie or anyone else I may
have offended...but I couldn't help myself...)

 on the back of