Subject: RE: [Leica] M6 Grip
From: "Stewart, Alistair" <AStewart@gigaweb.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 13:56:42 -0500

The Leica model is OK, the GMP is much better. I have several of both, and
find that they are a big aid when using Noct and 75, and also 90 'cron.

Design shortcomings (not exhaustive)

1. Could make the vertical bit hollow to hold a spare battery
2. could add strap fittings top and bottom. that would gives several strap
use options curently unavailable
3. Could make the vertical bit either with finger indents, (ESP AT THE TOP,
a ridge would improve handling) or by making it grippier. The Leica model is
slippy when sweaty (!).
4. The Leica design flexes too much, the GMP not as much.

Tom A, over to you...

Alistair