Subject: RE: [Leica] OT was: RE: R8 story of the Century? Millenium?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 12:50:25 -0000

Roger - If we were talking Lincoln, Nebraska, Bath, Eng., etc., I might
agree with you...But do you really think ANYTHING will be accomplished by
wasting time attempting to track down the thief in KL...Come on....Even in
the "enlightened" US, the cops shrug their shoulders at most reports of
plain old theft that doesn't involve murder, mayhem, or a big name
celebrity...