Subject: [Leica] PLUG Report from Old City Get Together 11/5
From: "Jim Shulman" <garcia@chesco.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 13:11:06 -0500

Well, once again in the grand Philadelphia tradition, there was bokoo (as
opposed to bokeh) talk, but little action.  Only Kyle and I attended the
Plug gathering, in spite of noises from other Leicaphiles who threatened to
break up the black-clad art crowds with a Summilux or two.

We did manage to snap a few pictures with Kyle's M6, laugh at a lot of very
pretentious art, and have a few steaming plates of Penne a la Vodka at the
old Pasta Blitz.  In honor of the LUG, Kyle ordered a single malt scotch,
while I stuck with Iced Tea, since I was driving.  Kyle said the scotch was
good, but would have gone better with a Voigtlander.

Any LUGGERS going to the Trevose camera show tomorrow AM?  I'll be there,
looking for filters.

All best,
Jim Shulman