Subject: Re: [Leica] Holy Cow, 751 Leica items on e-bay
From: Jerald Rosenfeld <rosenfeld@mpdr0.detroit.mi.ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 1999 13:51:07 -0800

Thank goodness for Ebay  I have sold most of my equipment there. I would
never been able to afford to purchase my new Leica equipment if it was
not for E-Bay. IT gave me the market to sell my used equipment at the
used camera market price instead of selling at the used markeet wholsale
price. E-Bay will have a a huge dent into the delaer market. I know that
I will only sell on E-BAy and sell to a dealer..
Example.
I wasd offered $650 for a 55MM APO Grandagon F4.5 Rodenstock Lens from a
dealer. I sold the lens for $990 on E-Bay.  That $340 buys 1/4 of a
Leica lens that I would have not purchased other wise.
E-Bay is great..

Jerry Rosenfeld