Subject: Re: [Leica] Epson 1200 vs Photo EX
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1999 12:25:12 -0600

4season wrote:

> Photo Ex = 4-color cartridge
> Photo 1200 = 6-color cartridge, smaller dots

> Jeff Segawa
> Boulder, Colorado
> www.boulder.net/~4season

Jeff,

The Photo EX has a 6 color cartridge ..... the reason I got it over the
other printers at the time.  The only difference in the 1200 and the
Photo ex are, as I understand it, the 1200 allows bigger print sizes and
the 1200 has slightly smaller ink jet spray dots.

I can't imagine the print quality being better than my Photo Ex as it is
an awesome printer.