Subject: [Leica] Looking for B&W Infrared Article from OP
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 08:18:16 -0500

I get Outdoor Photographer magazine and I thought I had cut out that
article in the September 1999 issue entitled: "B&W INFRARED FROM COLOR
PHOTOS" Text And Photography By Daryl Benson.  The article is not offered
on their web site and I'd really like to have a copy.

Does anyone have the issue and could fax me a copy of the article for my
files?  I really don't want to go to the trouble of ordering a back issue
of a magazine I already had.

My fax number is (419) 858-3259

Thanks in advance,

Skip