Subject: Re: [Leica] B&W Self Processing now OT
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 21:48:56 -0800

At 10:40 PM -0500 11/8/99, Michael Hintlian wrote:
>Mark...well said, I hate that question as well...MH
>
>-------------------- Begin Original Message --------------------
>
>Message text written by Mark Rabiner
>
>"
>"did they turn out?" I hate it when they ask me if my prints "turned out".
>I say "no they didn't TURN OUT,
>I MADE THEM, and they LOOK GREAT!""

I used to advise people who took flash pictures of fireworks (back in the
days when the cameras didn't _force_ people to use flash) that their flash
wouldn't be of any use. Their reply was usually that they would take the
picture anyway, because 'it might turn out'. Since it was all hocus-pocus
to them anyway, their answer was probably correct for them, and it pretty
much stalled the convesation.

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com