Subject: [Leica] cost to develop B&W film
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 09:20:50 -0700

You can buy 16oz. of Agfa Rodinal for $10. That equals 473cc. It takes
2.5cc at 1:100 (my favorite dilution) to process a 36 exp. roll. A bottle
of Rodinal will process 189 rolls of film. That equals five cents per roll.
A gallon of Kodak Fixer at $4.00 will fix a hellova lot of film. If water
cost is an issue, you can use Perma Wash to drastically cut your wash time.

Absolute worst case, it's 10 cents a roll total.

Use 1:50 dilution and it's 15 cents a roll.

Jim