Subject: [Leica] Leica?
From: "eno!" <eno22@enter.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 16:14:03 -0500

<<<think on the LUG "NO ARCHIVE" means "please forgive me I really didn't
mean
it". Kind of a cute diminutive for off topics or off tones whcih in effect
means
"ignore the above". It's saying somthing but not saying it. We need those
things
cause we are all such wimps.>>>

Damn I am no wimp?

<<< Us guys with feminisim clobbering us (rightfully)
in the last decade or so end all staements with question marks.
My name it Mark Rabiner?
I like Leicas?
I'm a real nice guy?
I spend half my life in the damn darkroom?
I wish I could afford more 11x14 paper?
Well I gotta go now?
I hope my left arm doesn't keep falling asleep?
But Hey!
NO ARCHIVE!?
Maybe with the way we talk we should now start ending all statements instead
of
with a with a "?", a "!". Like a vocal facelift! Saves Smiley Faces. Saves
Smiley Face!
I will save smiley face!:)
?
Mark Rabiner

- --------------------
Why don't the damn (:)) smiley faces come on the keyboard! In color!  Blue
for a hyperlink to The Wink!
Soon half the keyboard will be keys with expressions!
Then maybe I can just push one button for the damn dots...
eno? (Ha ahh heee oooh that's funny hah  - you know I'm kiddin around I love
ya just making fun all good things in all good time I'm just typing you are
wrong but in truth I could care less this whole email stuff is a bunch of
junk anyway so he hoo no hard feelings hoo whoo hahee)
One of the other buttons could be something like the above but 'he hoo'
could be substituted for "ah ha chah bah ha ha".
Funny, no!