Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] M Campaign
From: Ruralmopics@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 09:17:23 EST

Judging by the photos of young photographers I see in News Photographer
magazine -- you know "Joe Blow wins college photographer scholarship"
(they're always holding a camera) -- an increasing number of young newspaper
photographers and wanna-bes are toting Leicas these days . . .

Of course I had an M4 in college but sold it while working as a $180 a week
newspaper photographer in order to buy a Nikon F3 and motor so maybe the
college photographers  are just better heeled than actual working stiffs . .
.

Bob (approaching middle age and once again enjoying the camera of my youth)
McEowen