Subject: RE: [Leica] M Campaign
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@mail.wm.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 10:20:12 -0500

B.D.,

With all respect to your professional judgment, I think it's far more
likely that they'll buy them at cost, immediately auction them off on eBay
for near retail, and *then* buy a view camera to go with the EOS.

That's what I'd have done as a photo student.

CHandos

At 09:53 AM 11/10/1999 +0000, you wrote:
>. But I guarantee you, once these kids
>hold and shoot with an M, they'll sell the VCR to buy additional lenses and,
>eventually, additional bodies.

Chandos Michael Brown
Assoc. Prof., History and American Studies
College of William and Mary

http://www.wm.edu/CAS/ASP/faculty/brown