Subject: RE: [Leica] Need M6 gear!
From: "Tim Atherton" <timphoto@nt.sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 10:32:35 -0700

Richard,

the LUG tradition is FS gear on Fridays. So, if you can wait a couple of
days, there should be a reasonable number of messages that go up, from
private individuals and a few dealers.

Also, have a look at:

for leica dealers (also leica repair people, other good Leica sites, LUG
topics to avoid etc!)

Tim A