Subject: RE: [Leica] Art dog scramble
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 16:12:01 -0000

Mike - There's no question that some kids would buy the cameras to sell -
However. If we were to assume for a moment that the body "cost" is $1,500 -
and if Leica were to make the warranty on these absolutely
non-transferable - it would barely be worth while buying one to sell it.

And even if half were resold and half stayed with the students, it would be
worth Leica's while....

B. D.