Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicaflex SL
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 08:25:18 +0100

Hi Francis,

An SL should be fairly easy to find. They are quite common, and since they
are rugged, the vast majority of the ones produced are still in circulation.
Here in Brussels there are 2-3 serious Leica dealers; at any given time
there is an SL or SL2 for sale in at least one of the shops.

From your e-mail I assume you are in the U.S. (umn.edu--is this U of
Minnesota?). If you are near a large city you should be able to find a Leica
dealer. Or you can check with the excellent dealers that advertise here on
the LUG. Watch for their ads tomorrow. Even if none of them lists an SL in
their ad, you should contact people like Pat or Rich or Sam and  see if one
of them has one.

Nathan

Francis Barista Sembiring wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I am looking for a clean Leicaflex SL and its respective lenses.
> Anybody knows where to look for one or any seller on this mailing list ?
>
> Francis Sembiring

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium