Subject: [Leica] Why
From: "David"<inyoung@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 22:02:27 GMT

Hello,

 I have noticed that the Nikon rangefinders and their lenses these days are
all the rage and that quite a few times they are fetching much more attentions
and money in the market.  The SP, S3 or S4 are much more sought after with much
more c-notes than the M4 or M5 or whatever.  It is my understanding that the
quantities they were made in are similar to the Leica bodies that I mentioned.
 I got just curious even if curiosity might kill the cat.

Thanks,
David