Subject: Re: [Leica] caps
From: "RP Johnson" <rpjohnson2@home.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 17:24:43 -0800

From: Stewart, Alistair Subject: RE: [Leica] caps

> UMMM, GRRR, PUHLEEEEEEEZE.
>
> Who ever USED a camera to take a picture with the lens cap on. First thing
> that goes in the basement when I get a new(ish) lens is the front cap.

Alistair,

Can I have all your front lens caps that you have in your basement?  Please.
I will pay postage.

I don't use a camera bag, but prefer to carry my Leica in my jacket pocket.
And I just hate it when there are lint balls on the front element.  It looks
so dorky.  And the Pringles potato chip can lids really don't fit all that
well.

Thank you.    :)

rp johnson