Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Hexar RF
From: "Cartographer" <larsplan@lightspeed.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 00:54:57 -0800

Bill, I think that Leica should get an Olympus Pen F and take it apart and
then think about it.  X synch at all speeds...a body size (albeit single
frame) smaller than the Leica...a porro prism (sp?) a titanium shutter.  This
is a contemporary of the M3...and I still like to carry it as my "pocket"
camera.
- -