Subject: [Leica] RE: Marc Talusan story
From: "Lee, Jonathan" <Jonathan.Lee@hrcc.on.ca>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 09:23:22 -0500

Marc,

My experience with the local (official) Leica dealer in Toronto, Vistek, is
the same. I was really appalled by the service I got there.  I'm 35 and I
have always thoguht that I look like I could afford a Leica but judging from
my experience with multiple Vistek salespeople I guess I don't.  Not only
wouldn't they show me an M6, but they only begrudgingly got me a price from
their computer!

The only revenge that I got was wearing an M6 with Summicron into Vistek,
whereupon three sales guys actually tripped overthemsleves trying to get to
me!

Jonathan Lee