Subject: Re: [Leica] This is Our Work...
From: Mike Gardner <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 13:24:34 -0500

Ted Grant wrote:

> With the holidays around the corner....
>
> This is Our Work. The Legacy of Sir William Osler remains available to
> LUG/LEG members for the discounted price of:   $60. USF + postage

I've neglected to comment to you, Ted, how much I've enjoyed my copy.  I left
on a month long photo road trip right after I ordered it and it was waiting
for me on my return.
A landmark work if I ever saw one.  Anyone who wants to see real work from
the heart should own a copy.  Even if you just like pics taken with Leicas
you should own one!
It certainly has achieved one of the top ten status in my collection.

Mike Gardner