Subject: RE: [Leica] Is Prove It! worth it?
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 10:21:18 -0800

I've used the heavy Weber-Valentine from MIS in my 750, and I didn't like it
at all - images were not sharp, and there were major ink caking problems in
the shadows.  The best paper I've found so far is the "Professional 264"
sold by Digital Art Supplies.  I'm head over heels in love with it.  I
believe it's made by Tetenal, and there may be another US supplier selling
it cheaper than DAS.  I've got some of the MIS archival ink, but haven't
tried it yet - I want to get a bit more experience before I start laying
down expensive ink like that.

The one paper I still want to try is Somerset Photo Enhanced, available from
http://www.tssphoto.com - it looks very interesting.

Paul Chefurka