Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 MIA returns home!:)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 14:15:35 -0800

Gerry wrote:

>I am sure that most of us echo those feelings - there should be some kind of
>award for them, like HMLUG (honorary members of LUG)>>>>>

The way I feel, they are LUG/LEG super heroes of the year! :)

>And a raised glass to you, Ted.>>>>>>

Thanks Gerry, no need to raise one to me. I'm the idiot in this play and
don't deserve a glass raised at all. However, I do appreciate your kind
thoughts.

If you do, please do so for an improvement of memory not to break one of my
cardinal rules:   Never allow in-attention override the experience of
always keeping it on my shoulder, in the bag or my foot through the neck
strap!

This is a mandatory rule never to be broken!

......"If you put the camera on the ground or seat beside you ...put your
foot inside the neck strap!".........

No one will ever get it away from you due to in-attention!

The important lesson is, always keep attached to your gear no matter what.
Oh yes . And don't assume someone else has done what you should do
yourself! Make sure the gear is insured, as you may not be as lucky as I
and have it returned.

regards,
ted

Ted Grant