Subject: [Leica] Leica answering e-mails
From: Bill Erfurth <m6rf@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 17:22:14 -0800 (PST)

Pascal wrote:

I can testify that I have almost always had correct
and
timely replies to
any questions, complaints, remarks or suggestions I
have
sent to Leica in
Solms via email.

Dear Pascal,

I received today, a well written detailed e-mail from
a LUG member who had 4...yes 4 M6TTLs fail on on him
this year after only a few rolls of film in each.
This guy happens to be a PRO.

After not getting a satisfactory answer from Leica
USA, he wrote directly to Solms.  Now, the people at
Solms who received and/or read the letter did not have
the common courtesy to send this guy any type of
reply.

There is no excuse for that type of rude and
inconsiderate behavior.  This is a symptom of the
problems that exist there.

Kind regards,

Bill Erfurth
m6rf@yahoo.com