Subject: [Leica] Pressing?
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 22:40:44 +0000

Andrew Jordan: >>>so why press for a Leica M or R with autofocus?<<<

I think it's worth pointing out that I personally don't care for
autofocus, haven't used it for years, and wouldn't need a Leica that had
it.

We were talking about what sells, and AF definitely sells far, far
better than manual focus. That's all. It's important to remember what's
being discussed.

I've never had a car with an automatic transmission, either. <s>

Andrew Jordan: >>>I have two explanatoons for the current "panic" among
our friends on the LUG. One is the approaching winter doldrum of
photographers who prefer the cozy company of the Internet over taking
pictures<<<

Dude, I shot two rolls today, developed three (I do developing most
every night), and will make contacts and half a dozen workprints before
I sleep tonight. Howzabout you?

- --Mike