Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 MIA returns home!:)
From: MC Lau <mclau@pc.jaring.my>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 21:08:42 +0800

Henning J. Wulff wrote:-

> Over the past few years I've met quite a number of LUG members, and can
> honestly say that every encounter has been a delight. I can't imagine
> another group of (initial) strangers that could be any better.

Well said Henning.    James and I did what we thought was the obvious
and necessary.

It was such a delightful experience when I met up with Ted during the
last Commonwelth Games here in KL.  The slide show presented by Ted
remains the most memorable one that I have attended.  Now that Ted had
recover the camera, I hope he will put behind the unfortunate incident
which had dented his stay in Malaysia.

I look forward to meeting Ted, and other LUG member, in the beautiful
Malaysia again.  Just drop me a note if any of you are in this part of
the world, I will be delighted to meet you all.

And Ted, what happened to the Langkawi trip that you have mentioned some
time ago?

Cheers,

MC Lau