Subject: RE: [Leica] Wetzlar Solms Canada Portugal....
From: "Jonathan Borden" <jborden@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 09:33:13 -0500

Ted,  speaking of Canada, the problem with your book is that you chose
Osler, who, though a Canadian at one point in his life, chose to work in the
USA and is responsible, in part, for the current US medical education
system. Why not highlight a true Canadian physician such as Wilder Penfield
(for example, Montreal) or Charles Drake (Toronto) who lived and worked in
Canada ... perhaps for Volume II (hint, hint).

The problem I have found with Canadians is that they forget what is really
going on in Canada :-)))

Jonathan Borden