Subject: [Leica] Is there interest in a Bio. compendium?
From: "Richard J. Wyble" <rwyble@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 13:51:26 -0500 (EST)

For a number of months I have been a subscriber to LUG. During this time
of reading pontifications from a variety of individuals I have oft
wondered who they are.

Has the LUG ever previously considered collection brief biographical
statements from subscribers?

I am a subscriber to a specialized classical music mailing list--of ca.
2,500 subscribers--which maintains such a bio. repository. Members seem
to appreciate having the opportunity to write about themselves and to
read about what others find important enough about themselves to write
about. If there is interest we can then go on to find a host site,
finding an editor, and so on.

If you are interested--or OPPOSED to the concept--please send me a brief
e-mail note. Let's call it a straw-poll, and in a couple of weeks I'll
post the results to the LUG. (All responses sent to the LUG may not be
noted, so please respond privately.)

  rwyble@erols.com
  Richard J. Wyble