Subject: Re: [Leica] Hexar RF review
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 12:22:08 -0800

At 1:50 PM +0100 11/14/99, Mikiro wrote:
>Here I pick up several sentences from a detailed 15-page comparative review
>of Hexar RF (with G2, CLE, M6 TTL) in Asahi Camera Nov issue.  They might
>attract attention of some of you, both those interested in and disgusted
>with this camera.  I will not pick up the info shown elsewhere.  My comments
>are placed between <>.

<snip>

>This camera is a crappy junk for some and a good tool for others who use it
>for their specific purposes.
Thanks, Mikiro. It's nice to read something about this camera from someone
who has actually tried out both the Hexar and the M6. I'll look forward to
hearing more about it (and trying it).

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com