Subject: Re: [Leica] NY Photo Expo: A talk with Leica
From: "Francesco Sanfilippo" <fls@san.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 22:56:27 -0800

All in all, very interesting stuff.  I am glad I decided to settle on M
rather than R system now....at least it had development in the works.
I guess we'll NEVER see that R8 motor winder.

BTW, forgive my ignorance, but what is a pukka Leica?

Francesco Sanfilippo,
Internet Developer,
NT/SQL Administrator,
Leica M6 Photographer,