Subject: Re: [Leica] Astigmatism
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 03:47:35 -0800

Mike Johnston wrote:

> Jim G.: >>>Francis:
> That's a new one on me. I have astigmatism and have found my
> rangefinders to
> be easier to use than SLRs<<<
>
> I'm sad to say I can corroborate this.
>
> --Mike

Oh corroborate!
Christer had not copied this exactly.
Corroborate is not an obscure word in English I learned it watching Perry Mason
as a kid in the sixties.
You can mix up your own corroborate by taking 2 parts of Sodium Metaborate
(Kodalk) and adding one part Carbonate.
They call that corroborating the mixture!
Make sure you add the Metaborate to the Carbonate and not the Carbonate to the Metaborate.
You might find yourself temporarily turned into a ........
Mark :-) Rabiner