Subject: [Leica] Re: Lugrumpiness and LTM
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 07:01:50 -0700

On 15 Nov 99, Alan Hull wrote, at least in part:

> I have been using a PADDED OVEN GLOVE for my M2 with collapsible
> summi-something for about a year now with great success.

<snip>

Oh what a lot we are!

Can you imagine the leicaphile getting ready to go shoot? He puts
his camera into the PADDED OVEN GLOVE and that with all
manner of finely crafted accessories and lenses into the PADDED
DIAPER BAG for transport to the site.

It sure does conjur up a funny image in the mind!  8^)

- --
Roger
Mailto:roger@beamon.org