Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Cheap Shot
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 12:00:22 -0800

Tom Schofield wrote:

> The Leica Rep in question isa very knowledgeable and quite nice individual
> who I have conversed with on several occassions over the years, and who
> frequently leads seminars providing free use of all the latest goodies,
> including wonderful the Monterey photo shoot Saturday.  You are reading too
> much into what his comments were about the LUG.  All he said was that he got
> tired of being told he was wrong when providing information in response to
> questions.  After all, his fiull time job is being knowledgeable about the
> Leica line!  If you think people are hiding his name, I have seen it in at
> least a half-dozen posts in the last two days!
>
> Also, as far as comments regarding unfulfilled promises by Reps, they are at
> the mercy of New Jersey, and in turn Solms, as to estimated delivery dates,
> so don't shoot the messenger!

Then what is the name?
But I'm I your side Tom, Both Leica Reps I've met so far have been great guys,
Brad Weeks from around here, Portland Oregon who is the main guy now I've spoken
to at length. He gave a brave presentation at Denver last year to the LHSA who
put him under the gun. And I met in Chicago at the LHSA meeting their guy who
was also a great guy who they had passing out stuff to everybody to use.
Mark Rabiner