Subject: RE: BOOK FOUND! wasFW: [Leica] Seiichi Furuya Photography Exhibit ion
From: "Stewart, Alistair" <AStewart@gigaweb.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 18:01:04 -0500

RP, thanks.

The reason I looked so hard was right now I've been working with subjects
(upon their approval) who are assessed as 'at suicide risk' after psych.
evaulation. I really wanted to see all the prior work that had been done in
this area, and the absence of this book became, in my mind, a huge perceived
gap.

Finding it has been an outstanding example of what connections the internet
enables. I met almost unmitigated help and support.

best of light,

Alistair