Subject: Re: [Leica] CCLUGPD
From: "Ken Iisaka" <kiisaka@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 22:28:53 -0800

> I would like to thank all of the attendees of the first California Coast
> LUG Photo Day (CCLUGPD for short), for participating and making it a great
> day.

And many kudos to Jim for organising such a wonderful event.  A great
weekend was had by all of us, including non-photographer family members.  My
wife was very impressed with the binoculars.

> Tom Brichta brought a ton of Leica equipment for folks to borrow and use.
> Nearly everything got used. Doug Herr and an R8... WOW!

There was a speculation that all the Leica equipment we had that day
combined might have cost more than our cars.

> Next year we will do something similar, but perhaps north of San Francisco
> at Point Reyes National Seashore, Bodega Bay, Mendecino... ???

Pt. Lobos/Carmel was a magical combination that would be hard to find
elsewhere.  We did not have to travel at all during the day to find
world-class scenery and dining, yet being so accessible.  The north of San
Francisco seems so isolated in comparison.  As a Marin resident, I will have
to do more research.

I am looking forward to be seeing you again.

Cheers,