Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V13 #41
From: "Robert Meier" <robertmeier@usjet.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 08:57:41 -0600

P.S. My little boy recently pronounced his judgement on my choice of
film: "Daddy, there's a problem. Your camera is a bad camera. It only
takes grays. It doesn't get enough light, and it doesn't get enough
colors. You need to buy a new camera. You need to buy a colors camera!"

Recently, as his critical vocabulary has progressed (he's six), he's
taken to pointing out to me cases in which we need to see color to get
better information: for instance, then we could see that a bee's stripes
are yellow.

Mike--

You're depriving your son dreadfully!  This will be the form his rebellion
against his parents will take.   He will always hate B&W and only watch
color and colorized movies.  You need to flood him with color pictures until
he can't stand any more and begs for some of that old, good, pure, clean
B&W.

Bob