Subject: Re: [Leica] Tri-X LUG buy
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@neteze.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 07:02:49 -0800

At 06:31 AM 11/16/99 +0000, Mike Johnston wrote:
>Kodak, all the Tri-X users get together and buy a 1 years supply at a
>time.
>That should get us a rather good price in the end<<<
>
>I'm in!!!

Guys, forget Kodak. I know a dealer who will give you such a deal that
anything you get from Kodak will pale in comparison. I believe he has moved
to a new employer, so if you all are interested, I'll track him down. (He
used to work for Unique Photo). He will bend over backwards to make a deal.

But how about a group who wants to buy Delta? Any takers?

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA

http://www.neteze.com/ewelch

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.