Subject: Re: Bulk Film, was: Re: [Leica] brick, INVENTORY
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 18:25:58 -0800

Marc James Small wrote:

> At 05:00 PM 11/16/1999 EST, Ruralmopics@aol.com wrote:
> >
> >Kodak film made in England? What's next? Cat's lying down with dogs? Oh,
> >little yellow box of Rochester, we hardly knew ye . . .
>
> Kodak has manufactured film in the UK since, I believe, 1907.  For the last
> twenty years of Kodak 127 and 620 film, it was made in the UK.
>
> Marc
Which reminds me.
At the swap meet we had here in Portland Oregon last weekend (Hillsborough?) I
got a beautiful mint No. 2a Brownie Camera with box for ten bucks. I should have
noticed it looks a tad big. Too big for 120. The original wood reel is still in
it. The shutter works.
I wanted to take it out for a spin. Anyone know what film that would be and if
that guy spools it or where to find out?
Sorry about the OT but it's a "viewfinder" camera! No mirror blackout!
Mark Rabiner