Subject: Re: [Leica] Pros, Leicas, and losing market share.
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@neteze.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 23:07:44 -0800

At 11:38 PM 11/16/99 -0400, Thomas Kachadurian wrote:
>The thing is, with the exception of photojournalism and some travel
>photography, there isn't much pro work for a 35mm rangefinder camera.

Reading a recent Photo District News issue, I see where an HMOs are hiring
photographers to use photojournalistic style to beef up their caring image.
Leica style is dead on for this purpose. China ought to try it if it works! :-)

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA

http://www.neteze.com/ewelch

Always be on the lookout for conspicuousness (or, It's hard to tell if
someone is inconspicuous).