Subject: Re: [Leica] (OT) Sekonic 508 & 408
From: Jay LeBlanc <jaleblan@dakotacom.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 14:23:54 -0700

At 01:59 PM 11/17/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Luggers,
>
>I would like to get some imput from users of either the Sekonic 508 or 408.
> I am thinking of buying one or the other.
I have a 508 and really like it, it is a bit bigger than I'd like however.
It has one disadvantage over my Pentax 1/21, you have to look at the side
of the meter to see the readout, only down side is when you are using the
spot mode and are evaluating brightness differences.  It does have a memory
button so you can store one reading, take another, and then move your eye
from the viewfinder to the readout.
I really like the flash meter function as well.
   -Jay-

Visit my website at: <http://www.dakotacom.net/~jaleblan/index.html>