Subject: [Leica] Last ODD Day Gallery
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 17:53:42 -0800

>>At 11:17 AM 11/17/1999 -0800, Paul Chefurka wrote:
>>>All the individual digits have to be odd or even, not just the full numbers
>>>- in 11/29/1999 for instance, the "2" in the day disqualifies it.
>>>

>>Ah!  Thank you!
>>
>>Marc

>Useful stuff to know, isn't it?
>
>Paul

Of course it is useful. I gave you a chance to cherish a day, 11/19/1999,
like no other any LUGger will ever see again. You should take Leica
photographs of this "odd" day. All LUGgers should photograph this day. We
will put up, on the web, a "Last ODD Day Gallery". It will be a slice of
the world on this very "ODD" day. It would be like a time capsule awaiting
1/1/3111.

Jim