Subject: re: [Leica] SLR Revolution
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 16:06:09 -0800 (PST)

Is winning a debate the goal or providing information/conversing with
friends the goal?

>At 06:35 AM 11/18/1999 -0800, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
>>And right there you've defined the tidal wave, which is all I was
>>referring to. Thank you. ;)
>
>You are vainly attempting to change terms in the middle of a
>discussion. Note the subject block:  the "Revolution", not "the
>Tidal Wave".

I am using the terms synonymously, and the intent of what I said has been
the same since the beginning of this thread. My meaning was perfectly
clear to everyone else who's conversed with me in private email on the
subject.  I think the point has been made that you will disagree with
whatever else I would offer here. You're entitled to your opinion so I'll
bow out of further converse on it rather than waste everyone's time in
acrimonious dispute over nothing.

best,
Godfrey