Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] R8 winder info....
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 09:54:03 -0400

Good point Eric! Here's what the back of the card says:

"Leica Super Sale and Demo"
Saturday, November 20th 10am-4pm

Come in 11/20 and meet the Leica representitive,
Stan Bucklin. He'll show you what's new, including the high magnification
M6TTL, the R8 winder (??) and the Minox monocular. He'll answer your
technical questions and explain Leica's extended warranty program and 3
year, no fault passport warranty.

Take advantage of our One Day Sale and save up to 10% on the world's finest
cameras and lenses this day only.
Ask about special rebates on the M6TTL, R8 and select lenses. Don't miss
this one day sales spectacular.
For more information contact:

Converse Photo
12 North Sixth St.
New Bedford, MA 02740
(508)992-391 -phone # is blurred, last digit might be a 0 or a 6??

In any case, I guess itt's NOT the motor... but if the winder's been out so
long, why would they say "show you what's new"?

Any way, I'll be busy- and New Bedford's about 45 mins to an hour away from
me.....

Regards,

Bob Keene