Subject: RE: [Leica] OT beer
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@mail.wm.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 10:18:03 -0500

Sam Adams is not a micro-brew.

The US is producing superb beers.  Visit Williamsburg sometime and I'll
introduce you to a couple of dozen.

I've seen *Belgians* roll their eyes in astonishment . . .

Chandos

>My comment goes for the newest fad in the states and that is the micro
>brewery. It seems to be diffent colored beers mostly with the same flat
>taste (Although I haven't tried them all - now there's a quest).
>
>Rob Mueller
>Studies in Black and White
>www.studiesinblackandwhite.com
>rob@studiesinblackandwhite.com

Chandos Michael Brown
Assoc. Prof., History and American Studies
College of William and Mary

http://www.wm.edu/CAS/ASP/faculty/brown