Subject: Re: [Leica] getting stuff
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 10:58:52 -0800

Bob Keene/Karen Shehade wrote:

> Good point Eric! Here's what the back of the card says:
>
> "Leica Super Sale and Demo"
> Saturday, November 20th 10am-4pm
>
> Come in 11/20 and meet the Leica representitive,
> Stan Bucklin. He'll show you what's new, including the high magnification
><Snip>
The USA head rep. Brad Weeks is at Camera World in Oregon right now and for the
next couple of days on such a deal.
I'm going over there later today to see what kind of a deal over the regular
internet price of Camera World that he can give me on some stuff. I just might
come home with a stocking full of stuff if he is able to work some number magic.
Not Turkey stuffing.
I got myself a little brick of Delta 100,400 and 3200 each. A new 24M and I'll
shoot the faster stuff all up this weekend...
in the rain. If it wasn't pouring I'd walk to Camera World!!
And I wouldn't mind doing it with a second body. I'm bored with this one!
Mark Rabiner