Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: What went wrong?
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 11:15:08 -0800

Steve LeHuray wrote:

> Wolfgang,
> I think that flash is generally used on 35mm to 50mm lenses. And camera
> shake would be a likely culprit with 135mm at a 50th shutter speed.
> Steve
> Annapolis

I just did 135mm at a 50th shutter speed last weekend shooting large clusters of
mushrooms and as the ambient reading was three stops lower than without a flash
I usually do ok. IN this case it meant f16. Just make sure that is the case.
Three stops. In other words the flash doesn't go off you don't get much. Course
a little blur like that can make for a more interesting shot. You've got the
imagine etched in incredibly sharp but then you also have a blur. An exciting
effect when used right!
Mark Rabiner