Subject: Re: [Leica] AA Trivia Question
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 14:21:25 -0500

At 05:40 PM 11/18/1999 -0800, Eric Welch wrote:

>Then how do you account for him saying in his autobiography that he didn't
>like the Leica as much as the Contax rangefinders?

Well, Eric, how do YOU account for the Leica ads in the early '50's where
Adams extolled the Leica as being infinitely superior to the Contax?

I suspect he wrote his biography many years later, after all those Leitz NY
checks had cleared the bank!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!