Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: lens chamois
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 06:00:40 +0000

Friends

If I am not mistaken, lens chamois is specially prepared leather and which
has also been impregnated with some oil to make it soft and supple.

I have recently been converted to microfibre cloth and IMO is the best lens
cleaning tissue that I have ever used - beats chamois, ROR, Kodak tissue,
the works. I pay about $3 for a piece of microfibre cloth made by
Rodenstock and it is said to be  washable, reuseable, and picks up grease,
fingerprints, grit and dirt and leaves the lens surface spanking clean and
sparkling.

Dan K.

            Living life without purpose is not living life at all.