Subject: Re: [Leica] reloadable cassettes
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 18:20:57 EST

In a message dated 11/21/99 1:50:13 PM Central Standard Time,
msmall@roanoke.infi.net writes:

<<
Marc wrote:

 Well, I dissent, most strongly.  Leica cassettes are not THAT heavy --
 around an ounce, maybe two.  I concede that what is "too much weight" is
 relative, but the Leica is already a heavy camera, so the addition of a
 minimal weight would seem harmless.

I strongly agree with Marc.  The Leica cassettes beat the heck out of all the
rest of the cassettes and totally avoid the problem with felt lips scratching
the film.

Don R.