Subject: [Leica] RE: reloadable cassettes
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 19:25:46 -0500

I find them at swap meetsin junk boxes. I have many and have never paid
more than $5 for them except for a couple of new ones I paid $10 for. They
are no longer available from Leica but there are a lot of used ones around.

Ken Wilcox

At 07:01 PM 11/21/99 -0500, Jonathan Borden wrote:
>I haven't been able to easily find the Leica M cassettes. Are these a
>current product which can be ordered through a dealer or are they available
>on the used market only? What is a fair price?
>
>Jonathan Borden

Ken Wilcox					Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LAW LHSA MEA LUG					          <wilcox@tir.com>